Our Legal Policies and Agreements
You must read, understand and agree to below (Click On Below Text/Toggle to Read More);
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
NVP Volunteer/Intern's Agreement
Release of Liability
I hereby fully and forever waive, release and relinquish and all claims, demands, and actions whatsoever that I may have or may accrue to me against JivanamAsteya Trust, officers, agents, volunteers and employees arising out of this activity and/or any volunteer activity associated with or connected with this activity. Furthermore, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless and defend JivanamAsteya Trust, from any and all claims and actions resulting from injuries, damages, and losses sustained by me arising out of, connected with or in any way associated with this volunteer position.
I have read this agreement and fully understand its content and sign it of my own free will. I further certify that I am (18) years of age or the parent/legal guardian of a minor participant.
Statement of Confidentiality
As a condition of being involved with persons seeking assistance from JivanamAsteya Trust, I agree to keep confidential any information shared with me. I understand that no information concerning clients shall be released to other agencies or persons without signed, written consent of those involved.
I recognize that the unauthorized release of confidential information may make me subject to civil action. I further understand that violation of this agreement is grounds for termination of my service.
Volunteer Appointment Letter Confirmation
I acknowledge receipt of the Volunteer Appointment Letter having rules, regulation, terms, and condition of the JivanamAsteya Trust. I understand that it is my responsibility to read and comply with JivanamAsteya Trust guidelines contained in the Appointment Letter. If I have any questions about the information contained in the Appointment Letter, I will ask my supervisor or the Volunteer Coordinator for clarification. I understand that revised information may modify existing guidelines.
I further understand that my failure to uphold the volunteer guidelines may result in dismissal from the volunteer program. I have read and understood the above statements and agree to read the handbook.
AUDIO/PHOTO/VIDEO MEDIA RELEASE FORM
I grant permission to JivanamAsteya Trust and its agents or employees to use photographs and/or video and audio taken of me. These images may be used in educational and documentary materials such as Public Service Announcements, Grant Applications, Video Documentaries and both printed and online newsletters. Furthermore, I authorize the use of my image, likeness, and voice for all program promotion, materials, and any other purposes in connection with the program deemed appropriate and necessary by JivanamAsteya Trust.
I hereby agree to release, defend, and hold harmless JivanamAsteya Trust and its agents or employees, including any firm publishing and/or distributing the finished product in whole or in part, whether on paper, via electronic media, or on Web sites, from any claim, damages, or liability arising from or related to the use of the photographs/video, including but not limited to any misuse, distortion, blurring, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form, either intentionally or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in taking, processing, reduction, or production of the finished product, its publication, or distribution.
- Head office or registered and written communication office of the NGO also known as Trust will be 10/D, Shree Kunthunath Tower, Umra, Surat – 395007.
- You will not (except in the normal course of the Trust’s business/Programs/Activities) publish any article or statement, deliver any lecture or broadcast or make any communication to the press, including magazine publication relating to the NGO’s products or to any matter with which the NGO may be concerned, unless you have previously applied to and obtained the written permission from the NGO.
- You will be required to maintain utmost secrecy in respect of Project documents, commercial offer, design documents, Project cost & Estimation, Technology, Software packages license, Trust’s policies, Trust’s patterns & Trade Mark and Trust’s Human assets profile.
- You will be required to comply with all such rules and regulations as the Trust may frame from time to time.
- Any of our technical or other important information which might come into your possession during the continuance of your assignment with us shall not be disclosed, divulged or made public by you even thereafter.
- If at any time in our opinion, which is final in this matter you are found non- performer or guilty of fraud, dishonesty, disobedience, disorderly behaviour, negligence, indiscipline, absence from duty without permission or any other conduct considered by us deterrent to our interest or of violation of one or more terms of this letter, your services may be terminated without notice and on account of reason of any of the acts or omission the company shall be entitled to recover the damages from you.
- You will not accept any present, commission or any sort of gratification in cash or kind from any person, party or firm or Company having to deal with the NGO and if you are offered any, you should immediately report the same to the Management.
- You will be responsible for the safekeeping and return in good condition and order of all Trust/NGO property, which may be in your use, custody or charge.
- You will be given access to online social profile where you would comply with internal police and would not post anything that damage to the reputation of the trust and trustee.
- You have also agreed to the agreement, policies, and terms here: http://jivanamasteya.org/legal/
- The terms, Condition, and policies may be changed, amended, added or removed, and it applies immediately to all intern’s and volunteer. It is your sole duty to check our legal policies from time to time or contact us on email@example.com with a specific query.
- That the additional rule and terms will be added on JNVP platform, which specifically applies to you.
Last Updated: 13/07/2018, 9:35pm