Citizen Friendly Police
GPRD Program focuses on the training, welfare, and support to the basics rights and education of the police and law enforcement officers in order to motivate and enhance their work satisfaction. We are INDIA’S FIRST NGO that has initiated work in the direction of police welfare, health, family welfare so that they can perform their duties without additional stress in the interest of justice and citizen.
Delivering practical support, counseling to a police officer on their work and family related issues to find a resolution.
Research & Development
- To conduct Research and Development activities for the modernization of Indian police force and supply report to the concerned authority.
- To offer to coach, mentoring and counseling services to the police and their families in order to resolve their family to work related crisis and conflicts.
- To become a voice of victim police and law enforcement officer who has been misrepresented and falsely implicated in unlawful or unethical activities to restore their right and position through necessary investigation, escalation, and reporting process.
- To make citizen-friendly police and create awareness among citizen and police about mutual support, respect, faith, and cooperation.
- offer cyber crime, legal matter training to a police officer and provide training to a grassroot police officer regarding complaint taking, the response in juvenile and women related cases and enhancing their communication skills.
- Other Police Welfare, Awareness and Training programs.
- To participate and work with similar goal sharing NGO, Police Department, and Government agencies.
Awareness and educational program for police about domestic and international terrorism, cyber crime, public safety, Juvenile Justice, communication with citizens and more.
Which includes counseling to a police officer and their family members to resolve their social, economic and career related issues and enhance focus on police duties.
Which includes assistance to a police officer who is falsely implicated in unlawful activities, to provide him moral support and restore his social and work position through series of steps.
Reporting to Government
Which includes research and development activities, investigative report that we forward to the policy maker, law maker, and government department to amend the law or make the exisiting law effective.