FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Are you Government Registered NGO?
How do you raise fund?
- The beneficiary of Program (for example www.chintalessnagrik.com assist to resolve a complaint for free through its forum however in most complicated cases, beneficiaries pay us expenses and administration expenses to meet our project running costs.)
- Corporate and CSR Activities
- Fundraising Activities, Seminars, Workshop and other Activities
- Individual Donors
Do you take fund or grant from Government of India?
As of now, we do not accept Government funding however we are working on several projects and it is possible we may approach grant or fund. We will make information available through a necessary medium in case if we take any grant from the government.
Do you take International donation?
Tell us about your programs.
Can i donate new or used items?
We are in need of office furniture, stationery, books, electronics products etc. Please write us at email@example.com
I want to work as a Volunteer with your organization, Please tell me the procedure.
- Full time
- Part time
- work at home
In regards to your work and contribution we may offer following perks subject to approval when the Volunteer Appointment letter is issued to you;
- Certificate of Participation
- Letter of Recommendation
- Flexible Working Hours
- Food & Beverage
- Pre Placement Offer Letter
- Employment Opportunity
- Honorarium for Voluntary Work
- Informal Dress Code and etc.
Please CLICK HERE to download Volunteer Application form and follow the instruction given at the bottom of the page. Should you have any questions, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have More Question?
Please feel free to contact us on +91 79903 16164, or WhatsApp on the given number, or drop a line at email@example.com