Let’s Talk about Steve Jobs.
Steve Jobs along with his partner Steve Wozniak founded Apple Computer in the 1970s. Together they developed the first commercially successful personal computer, the Apple II in the late 1970s, and then went on to create the first user-friendly machine, the Macintosh in 1985. After being forced out of the company, Jobs returned to help the faltering company by rejuvenating its Macintosh line and by developing the wildly successful iPod multimedia device, and their first foray into the telecommunications business with the introduction of the iPhone.
List of Major Accomplishments
- Founded with his partner one of the great, innovative technology companies in the world, Apple.
- Developed the first commercially successful personal computer, the Apple II.
- Developed the first user-friendly computer, the Macintosh, which included a mouse and a “what you see is what you get” (WSYWYG) easy to use interface.
- Developed radically new operating system and application software technology at Apple that was later emulated at rival Microsoft that ironically became the industry standard – Windows – used in hundreds of millions of computers around the world.
- Create the IPod multimedia device for listening to music, watching videos, and connecting to the Internet, which became extremely successful worldwide.
- Rescued Apple from a money-losing operation in the mid-1990s to an enormously successful, highly profitable 30 billion dollar company by 2008. The company had a staggering $20B in cash without any long-term debt.
- Developed the user-friendly IPhone telecommunication device, revamping the look and feel of such devices for the entire Smartphone industry.
- Implemented at Apple the informal working style of Silicon Valley that has become a model around the world.
- Championed state of the art design in hardware and software.
- Became an icon of technological change and innovation in society.
Qualities that Enabled Success
- Revolutionizing Industries
- Simplicity, Accessibility
- Envisioning, Foreseeing the Future; Trendsetter
- Innovative; Creates New Realities
- The Integrator
- Ability to See/Solve Problems in Society
- Spearheads Development
- Risk Taker
- True Individual – Thinks for Himself; Does Not Follow the herd
- Reflection of Emerging Hippy/Hip Sensibilities
- Influence of Step-father
- Creativity, Innovation over Money Value
- Artistic, Creative Sensibilities
- Melding of Artistic and Commercial Instincts
- Showman; Surprise and Delight in Discovery
- Leadership Skills
- Narrow Focus; Self-Limitation, and Absorption
- Revolutionary, Messianic Fervor
- Fear-Driven Innovation
- Turns Limitations, Criticisms into Opportunities/Solutions
CLICK HERE to learn and Explore HOW each of the Qualities he had In Him or He had Developed over the course of his Career and Life.
- Leonardo da Vinci
- William Shakespeare
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- Martin Luther
- Elizabeth I
- Winston Churchill
- Franklin Roosevelt
- John F. Kennedy
- George Washington
- Abraham Lincoln
- Isaac Newton
- Thomas Edison
- Albert Einstein
- Galileo Galilei
- Benjamin Franklin
- Srinivasa Ramanujam (mathematician)
- Martin Luther King
- Johannes Gutenberg
- Karl Marx
- Ludwig Von Beethoven
- Alexander the Great
- Sigmund Freud
- Gautama Buddha
- Jesus Christ
- Augustus Caesar
- Saint Francis
- Joan of Arc
- Sri Aurobindo
- Lao Tsu
- Swami Vivekananda
- Rabindranath Tagore
- Subramanya Bharathiyar
- Mohandas Gandhi
- Mikhail Gorbachev (Russian leader)
- Steve Jobs (Founder of Apple)
- Bill Gates (Founder of Microsoft)
- Tom Peters (Author “In Search of Excellence”)
- Fred Smith (founder of Federal Express)
- Peter Drucker (Business Management theory)
- Deng Xiaoping (Chinese leader)
- Erin Brockovich (Victims advocate)
- Bill Wilson (founder of Alcoholics Anonymous)
- JK Rowling (Harry Potter author)
- Al Gore (Political, environmental leader)
- Dee Hock (Founder of VISA Int’l.)
- The Beatles (Musical artists)
- Bob Dylan (Music artist)
- Tim Berners-Lee (Founder of World Wide Web)
- Nelson Mandella (Founder of South Africa)
- Rhonda Byrne (‘The Secret’ author)
- Mohammad Yunus (advocate of micro-credits)
- M.S.Swaminathan (father of Indian Green Revolution)
- Ted Turner (Media Mogul, Global advocate)
- Stanley Kubrick (Film director)
Click Here to Read Amazing One Page Presentation about ” What is Changemaker and How Do I become Changemaker?”
Click Here to Learn What Is Changemaker from Real Life Experience.
Click Here To learn, Grow, To Get support for your Changemaker or Social Entrepreneurial Business Plan at BRITISH COUNCIL ORGANIZATION. (What BRITISH COUNCIL Says: ” We are looking for a new breed of entrepreneurs who dream up innovative solutions to help solve problems in their communities.”
Read this book to Be a Changemaker: How to Start Something That Matters.